Tel: +61 2 8227 4400
Before joining University Chambers in 2021, Patrick completed his LLM at Columbia Law School in New York. Prior to Columbia, Patrick worked as a solicitor at Armstrong Legal, where he primarily handled estate litigation matters in the Supreme Court.
Since coming to the Bar, Patrick has appeared, led and unled, in various courts and tribunals, including the Local Court, NCAT, Federal Circuit Court, Supreme Court, and Court of Appeal.
Patrick accepts briefs in all areas of the law.
Qualifications and Awards
- Bachelor of Arts (Williams College, Massachusetts, USA, 2013)
- Juris Doctor (Sydney University, Sydney, Australia, 2017)
- Master of Laws (Columbia University, New York, USA, 2020)
- Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar (honours equivalent)
- Parker School Certificate for Achievement in International and Comparative Law
Internet Jurisdiction: Using Content Delivery Networks to Ascertain Intention, Virginia Journal of Law and Technology, Vol. 24, No. 3, Fall 2020.
The Portal to Intermediary Liability: Merging Secondary Liability with Private International Law and Equity, Wake Forest Journal of Business and Intellectual Property, Vol. 20, No. 3, Summer 2020.